Wednesday, December 2, 2009

lost track of blogging.....

Well kind of forgot about the whole blogging thing after my first post..... here is what is going on in my life: .... not to much actually

Let me tell everyone that I love the holidays! I love all the parties, decorations, gift exchanges , family time, board games, and everything else that has to do with the holidays. I just got back from my Thanksgiving in the LOU. I celebrated 3 seperate times and loved every one of them. My brothers also went to state the day after turkey day and well.... we better not bring that up.
I did frequent a local bar called Sports Attic, I absolutely love it. I went with my good friend Molly and a few of our friends and family! I feel like it is like Cheers where everybody knows your name. Everyones seems to know everyone there, or knows someone who knows someone... but I guess that is how st. louis is.
I also attended the Rams game, needless to say the best part was the tailgate. Our tailgate was nothing compared to the peoples next to us... They had 2 flagpoles attached to their tent, and one of the flags was a beer mug. In their tent they had a rams elvis and 2 sets of "platform" washers, they were ready to go, who cares if our team is worst team in the NFL.
Back to Cincinnati...

Last night I went to a little holiday get-together at my friend Dunnings apt. I pretty much made the best gingerbread house ever! I would post a picture... but i wouldn't want to make everyone jealous with my homemaking skills.

Currently I am hanging with Hbomb, who also has a blog: heatherherr@blogspot.com, and Shay bird.... shay is in time out and is belting out her lovely singing voice.

This Friday Heather and I are going to see Liz's (Heathers sister-in-law) band, Johnny Clueless play at bar in Mason. I'm hoping that Liz will let me get up there and swing some TSwift of maybe "All the Single Ladies," I think that my chances are very good. Our good friend Phil the Parrot will be in attendance, and it is going to be a blast!! I also have a crush on the guy that sets up the equipment in Liz's band and I am hoping that he will be in attendance as well because I am pretty sure he will want to start dating me haha.

I don't have to much more to say.....
Signing off,

NUM NUMS
Things I am counting down to:
Liz's Band: 2 days
STL: 20 days
XMAS: 23 days
New Years in CHI: 28 days
STL trip 2 with the girls: 58 days
Vegas Part II?: like 5 months......ahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment