Friday, December 4, 2009

feel like im in college again

As I am writing this blog I laying in my cousin Katies dorm... and yes she lives in Brockman, which for all of you who don't know is where I lived my Freshman year. I also slept in her spare bed last night. I actually felt even more in college when I went to lodge bar on a school bus with her last night..... and even more like I was in college when I got on stage with her and her friends. haha. I would say I miss lodge bar, but we had SOUPIES, nothing can top that. However, they did have a school bus driving them to the bar, which we never had. But then again half the fun of soupies was getting there. I remember one night I got a ride from 1015 with a Norwoodian and her daughter, maybe not he safest way but hey I'm still living. rules

Well sad news, Liz is sick and won't be attending her own concert... which means I will not be either :( I will just have to get married so that her band can play at my wedding. Although I still might go out with Heather tonight and party like a rock star! Although I feel like I will be staying in with my good friend Lizzie and watching gay Christmas movies and possibly baking cookies. (I haven't asked her about any of this yet, so surprise!)

There isn't much else going on right now.... However, I did talk to my nanny yesterday for a good half hour about xmas decorations and how I want to move in with her when I come back to St. Louis. I just loveeee my Nanny, she is the best woman ever, but for some reason she doesn't want me to live with her. Her house is like the meca for all Christmas decorations. I actually think that she has more decorations then hallmark, and not just for christmas, for every holiday. It is hard talking to her though because apparently I talk way to fast and mumble, which is hard for an 80 year old to hear. At one point it took me five minutes for her to understand that I was saying the word FALL, I had to spell it out and just for the first letter it took 3 minutes alone. I'm sure that no one wants to hear about nanny and my conversation, but since you are reading you have to see it. HA!

I don't have anything else to say for right now, might check in later when I have more time to think.

Please keep the Croghan family in your prayers. Bill Croghan, Sr. you will be missed, love you. RIP 12/3/09

Seeee ya later,

NUM NUTS

Things I am still counting down to:

STLMO: roughly 17 days, maybe a little more, maybe a little less.
to be honest that is all that I can think of right now, I am having extreme ADHD and need to stop blogging so I can go watch Roseanne Barr on the TV, what a great show.

1 comment: