Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tananana Tuesday

hellloooo everyone....

I'm here with Elle Hess again... same setup as last time, wouldn't want to ruin a good thing. Now Elle thought that I shouldn't be blogging, but then I informed her that my ADHD was off the charts right now, she immediatly went to my office. I do my best blogging when I am hyper. I need a new computer in my office, perhaps a desktop, only to be more professional. This laptop I am using is probably from the early 2000s, is my roommates old roommates, has to be plugged in to use.... and also gets about 20 popups per blog. I also am using my neighbors internet, and no she does not know. Luckily she doesn't know about this blog, or else I wouldn't be writing nearly as frequently.

I am sort of drawing a blank at what to say next... Just thought I would let you know. Yea... really don't know what to say...

Oh yes, earlier Elle and I were strolling down memory lane, looking at pictures from freshman year. I was embarrassed by 9 out of 10 of my outfits.. Not quite sure what any of us were thinking quite frankly.... I did see Derson wearing a cute girls wig, I wonder if he still wears that occasionally. By the way, I have this lady gaga song stuck in my head and if I could put voice memos on here I would, it goes like this rahrahrah rah rah gaga gagaga oh nahh laa ah blah blah caught in a bad romance ohhohohohohooooo la la la la.

I don't want to just ramble on about nothing. So I am just going to quit this evenings session.

Stay classy cinci,

NUMMMMS and Miss Elle Hess

Countdown:

Elle's laundry being done: 30-40 minutes
This weekend: 3 days
anything else is just too far awayyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment