Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Night Special

Hello all,


I have a special guest joining me tonight.... Miss Elle Hess... We just wrapped up our weekly Sunday night din din, and are enjoying a nice glass of scotch in my office, which is currently also my bedroom. We have a great set up over here, both with our blogging pillows in lap, a blogging candle on my nightstand and a blogging lamp....we don't mess around. Tonight I stumbled on some old memorabilia, my good friend Drew Lavender's WHITE T (size 3T)... I suppose I should get that back to him somehow someway.



Lizzie and I made an awesome dinner, let me tell you. We made homemade lasagna, salad, garlic bread and funfetti cupcakes... quite the spread. Hot Rod, Log and Heather all joined us, in what seemed to be a roasting of me. Some old stories were brought back to my attention. Let me fill you in on my recent trip to West Virginia, I mean Pittsburgh.



STORY TIME:

WARNNG: this story is very long and detailed, but after you read you will realize that I just couldn't leave any details out...


It all began one lovely Friday afternoon when Sarah Jane Simmons and I decided to go visit our good friend Brittani in Pittsburgh. Friday and Saturday we all got extremely loaded. Saturday we stayed up til 5:30 am, and woke up Sunday to tailgate for the Steelers Bengals game at 10 am. Sarah decided not to go to the game, but would wait until after to go back to the nasti. So Brittani and I went to the game with 3 beers, thinking we weren't going to be getting that loaded... considering I had to be in the car for 5 hours that day. I had a funny feeling I would be staying in Pitt, but decided not to say anything.



We get to our tailgate, which consisted of Brittani and I pounding our 1.5 beers each. We were walking over to Wendy's when these old men in a truck stopped us and asked if we wanted a beer an some sausage. Naturally, we didn't turn them down. Anytime our beer would be almost done they would refill it. We had about 6 beers here and enough food for a small family. We then move on to another tailgate, but before that the 40 year old gives Brittani his phone number and takes our pic (a little, well very creepy... but whatever).



At the next tailgate we shotgun some beasts and drink a ying yang or yelanlang, I don't really know its some Pittsburgh brew. We finally enter the game. Our seats were very very high up. We have to roughly 4 beers each, and for some reason we think its a good idea to tell sarah to leave without me and I would take the greyhound home.... yeah, not a good idea. We decide to leave with these nice men in jorts and jerseys, what a combo. We go to the bar, we got even more loaded, actually blacked out.

About an hour in, I can't find Brittani anywhere, so this nice man told me we should go back to his car and wait for her because she was with his friend... I go back and again drink more... we wait for an hour when he says that we should probably go back to his house, my friend and your friend will come meet us because he is my neighbor. For some reason I agree.... why I will never know, but I did. I hop in his camero and listen to chicken friend on repeat as we head to our first destination...

A "quick stop" he says we need to make.... We arrive at this barn and a house at the top of this hill... he told me to wait in he car and he would be right back, but leaves the keys so I'm not scared.... I look around and there is not one house, all I see are trees and a gravel road (very reassuring)... Did I mention my phone was dead. Anyways I didnt get raped our murdered... thank God, however he was doing a coke deal up there... but thats fine I will take that anyday over murder.

So we head to his ummm well his house, well I believed at that point he live in one... Seem like we are driving forever and finally our destination: A TRAILOR PARK. He lived in a double wide, omg... but he had a nice TV. We play monopoly and WAR until finally Brittani shows up... THank God. I have no idea where she went, or where she came from.. I was just glad she made it. Did I mention I tried to go cowtipping? I mean hey I already felt like the biggest hoosier, why not just add on. We both pass out (Brittani fell over in the chair and slept on the cushion of the chair and I on the couch.

I wake her at 2 and she wouldn't move... wake her again at 4 and she had no idea where we were and what we were doing there. To make a long story short, we start driving and about 15 miles in we see a sign that said PITTSBURGH 41 MILES... omg we went to west virgina. WOW. and yes I ended up taking the greyhound home. o boy what an adventure. wow

Well we just finished out our scotch, which means blogging hour is over....

Until next time,

BUTT NUMS

and my guest blogger,

Miss Elle Hess.

COUNTDOWN:
next weekend: 5 days
chicago new years: 25 days

yeah... thats it..

No comments:

Post a Comment