Monday, December 28, 2009

Worst Monday Ever

Happy Holidays!!

I was going to write about how crazy/fun my christmas was, but I decided to write about how horrible my Monday has been....

It all started at 3 in the morning. I was returning, well supposed to be returning, to Cincinnati on the 3:20 bus out of St. Louis. I get there around 20 minutes early and wait and wait for Cliff behind the desk to come back to his station. After being paged twice, he finally comes with 7 minutes until my bus is supposed to leave. I get up there, hand him my ticket and he says oh you printed the wrong thing. I informed him this is the only thing that I could print and also that this is what I have done every other time I have taken the damn greyhound. I hate the greyhound, did I mention that. So he kept telling me to go home and print it, I live about 15 minutes from the station... it just wasn't possible. So my dad started to get wound up and lose his temper, which was quite embarassing. I am pretty sure that he called him an asshole and that he wasn't doing his job.. blah blah blah. Which he wasn't, but I didn't need my dad who had just had a heart attack the week before to start yelling, and also write him a not so pleasant note... Did I mention he has a bad temper? Anyways to make a long story short I didn't get on my bus and missed babysitting, which I felt/feel terrible about :(

The next awesome thing that happened today was that I was running out to my cousins car and completely slipped down my hill, there was mud all over me.

Finally, I went to go switch my greyhound ticket out, all the way down at the station, and I find that their entire system was down. So I wasted an hour of my precious time. I am just hoping that it is back up when I get there this morning because there is nothing that is stopping me from getting on that disgusting bus.

Any-who I am super excited about going to Chi on Thursday morning! I have no money so I will be pinching pennies, but thats ok because it's going to be super fun either way! We are megabussing it, so I will have been on 2 different buses in one week!!

Hopefully I will be writing right after New Years, so I can spread my holiday cheer and actually write about my Christmas and New Years.

Shalom in the home,

NUMSSSS

Countdown:

Chicago with Elle: 3 days!!!!!
STL with the girls: 1 month!!!!!
nothing else really exciting to countdown to, except my bday: 4 months!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment