Friday, December 18, 2009

sooo much to say... such little time

Hello everyone,

First of all I would like to say welcome to Katie, she has never read my blog before and I just wanted to give her a little shotout. I also have not written in over a week... I feel bad becuase I know so many people have been looking forward to my brilliant and humorous blog posts (esp log). I have tons to talk about, but I don't want to bore you with lengthy stories, I will just try and summarize what has been going on in my life for the past week and a half.

Let's see here... It all begins last Wednesday....

Well actually on a not so happy note I went home Wednesday and Thursday for a wake/funeral for Bill Croghan Sr. It was a very hard one, I have known him my entire life. I am glad that I got to go home for it. My cousin Jimmy and his cousin Billy gave amazing speeches at the funeral. I actually made a pact with my cousin Jimmy that I would no longer try and annoy the shit out of him, and he would not yell at me for doing so. I just knew how to make him mad in about 10 seconds of talking to him, his friends loved it... he however hates it.

Moving on... the weekend... nothing to exciting there, oh wait... I had my last class EVER. I wish I could say that I was done, but I still have a 10 pagpaper to write and a presentation (which I have put off for a week). I wish that I could say that by my 2nd senior year that I have stopped putting off papers to the last minute, even after getting an extension.... but I just can't, I will be typing the paper on Sunday hungover as balls.

oh fun fact here: rob informed me that adam simons is the tallest basketball player in xavier's history and drew lavender is the shortest... isn't that to exciting.

the most exciting thing of the week was actually making christmas cards with good old Elle Hess, you may remember her from my guest blogs. I would let you in on what the card entails, but that will be for another day because not everyone has received them yet... and if you don't get one and I didn't send you one, I will just say "oh it must have gotten lost in the mail" that way I don't hurt anyones feelings, and don't worry a picture will be coming next week! I actually have a funny story, the night Elle and I went to make our cards at Walgreen's, we went to Starbucks to wait. There was this woman there, who didn't exactlly seem quite there, wasn't the sharpest crayon in the box if you know what I mean. This woman was making small, but very loud talk.... about the weather and other things.. saying we looked pretty. We were all dressed up for our Christmas card photoshoot and I was wearing this dress.... I must have had my hand on my stomach and she said ohhh is he kicking... I was like I am actually not prego, but thanks for asking... looks like I need to hit the gym, although she said it must be the material ehhh. Then she actually got up and started grabbing Elle's hair and said that she was flying... The prego comment didn't seem to bother me as much anymore.

I don't have much more to say.. except I just got done watch The League and It's Always Sunny in Philly... soooo funny... If you haven't seen the League you need to watch it... just watched the one about the Shiva, to funny... and on It's Always Sunny, Danny DeVito was wearing skinny jeans... enough said.

I have way more stories, but I will save those for when I am back in my office... I am currently in someone else's office and I fear that I have been on their computer for way to long.

Wish me luck on my final presentation and paper EVER!! (unless I get my masters. ha.) And if I told anyone that I was in fact getting my masters now... surprise, I was just finishing my undergrad!

Well I fear that what was going to be a short blog turned into quite a long blog... just couldn't leave anything out.

See you next time from the old office,

NUM NUTS (btw they said num nuts in the league)

Also a big happy 24th bday to Elle who will be joining me on Funday Sunday.

Things I am couting down to:

Roadtrip with Rob to STL: 5 days
Santa coming: 7 days
Riding on Megabus with Elle for NY in Chi: roughly 2 weeks!!!

Please do not hold me reliable for any spelling errors or not capitalized words.... the office I am in is not as equipped as mine and won't let me go back and edit my words without erasing others..... so frustrating!

This blog is dedicated to Gerard P. Erker. (he requested it, think he meant an entire blog, but this will do until I actually get around to doing that)

No comments:

Post a Comment